Yoshi on Kiss FM KOBE for the month of June

THIS POST WILL BE UPDATED EVERY WEEK

21.06.01
Twitter Update


Commentary Cut


Full Cut


 

21.06.08

Commentary

Translations by Treasure Billboard

Yoshi: At first, I wanted to get along with Korean members, but I couldn't go talk to them myself. All the Korean members came to talk to me a lot in Korean. It's a very good memory.



Translations by Treasure Billboard

Yoshi: The hard part I had in Korea was that I couldn't understand the language. I studied a lot to learn a language.



21.06.15

Commentary Part 1 & 2

Translations by Treasure Billboard

Yoshi: I am a person who cannot live without listening to music from morning till night.

The moment I was selected as a debut member, I was very excited to realize my dream of becoming a YG artist that I had always dreamed of. And I was very happy to be able to make my favorite music my job, so I immediately called my mom What I gained from participating felt that I needed more confidence to let everyone know my charm. I learned a lot.


Translations by Treasure Billboard

Yoshi: I've been practicing rapping since I was little. However, when I first went to Korea and listened to Korean rap, I lost a lot of confidence.

Even so, I did my best without losing.



21.06.22
Commentary
Translations by @mashidam0325 on Twitter
Yoshi: TREASURE has not yet had the opportunity to meet with overseas fans in person. But on my birthday the other day, I saw many overseas fans running birthday ads to celebrate my birthday. When I saw it, I felt loved by many people and was very happy❤




21.06.29
Commentary