Mashiho on Radio Cube FM Mie for the month of June

THIS POST WILL BE UPDATED EVERY WEEK

21.06.02 

Twitter Update (raw)

Translations by Treasure Billboard:
🐹 : Hello, this is TREASURE's MASHIHO. Starting today, I will be a guest commentator for my hometown's radio station, Radio Cube FM Mie's Getsu Moku for the whole month of J-june. I keep stuttering lately and I want to able to comment properly without getting tongue-tied. Please look after me well! See you every Wednesday of June! Bye bye!

Full Commentary






21.06.09
Commentary


21.06.16

Commentary



21.06.23
Commentary Part 1

Translations by on Twitter
Mashiho: There is an amusement park called Suzuka Circuit near my house. I used to go there when I was a kid. Also, I often went to Aeon Mall.


Commentary Part 2

Translations by on Twitter
Mashiho: My favorite food is sushi. Next time I go back to Mie Prefecture, I want to eat a lot of delicious Mie Prefecture sushi😋.


21.06.30
Commentary